Sunday, September 27, 2009

Proper Introduction

All of the previous posts were lifted from a thread i started on the 2plus2 poker forum http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/92/travel/america-rv-powered-poker-588711/. I think i should do a proper introduction for this blog at this point, as today is really the actual starting day for it. I was asked on that thread to show my computer setup inside the rv.  This image is looking toward the front windshield of the rv.  I am sitting in the passenger seat, which is turned around.  I have a DELL xps420 with twin Acer 22" monitors.  Above is the samsung 32" lcd that we just installed!



The next view is taken from the drivers seat of the coach:



Here is our RV, with the Suzuki tow car tucked behind:


Here is our dog Mandi:


This is my beautiful wife Rachel and I at Descheutes brewery (holding obsidian and drinking one too!):


2 comments:

  1. How awesome is this...I'm jealous! It sounds like so much fun what you two are doing. It's one of my dreams to travel around the States some day. I've been out of country traveling quite a bit but not as much in country as I would like.

    I had no idea you were the sugardaddy big K :) What poker site do you play nowadays? I love the setup you got man, looks so pro. I've been hooked on this new tv series called 2Months2Million about these online poker players. Pretty cool show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx c-man! where you been traveling? havnet seen much of you lately. last i saw, you were dating an asian cutie! ;) i heard about that show, but i dont have cable anymore. maybe i can download it later on...

    ReplyDelete